What is INBI World?
We an Institute of Internal Development, providing a holistic & diverse curriculum of practices, based on ancient and sacred knowledge. INBI Academies are for the study of culturally orientated arts and internal disciplines. INBI World is a non-denominational organisation with clubs on several continents.
INBI World is an international system uniting different clubs and partner organizations and focusing on different sports, recreational events, and research projects.
Regional INBI World clubs organize regular master-classes, national and international seminars, and ethnic festivals. INBI World implements practical and analytical research that facilitates the study of human potential and applies this knowledge in real life.
INBI World implements its research on the basis of unique knowledge about the diversity of human potential accumulated through the ages by different civilizations and their cultures. This includes both modern and traditional concepts, i.e. the main principles of martial arts; dances; essentials of eastern and classical philosophies; and ethnic healing practices.
Our classes focus on a gradual development, which not only leads to improvements in physical well-being, but also provides us with an opportunity to enhance our hidden creative potential and to link the skills learnt with natural rhythms inherent to every human being.
Classes consist of practices and methods of traditional schools of self-development combined with those developed by the INBI World employees. Thus our curriculum is prepared within the organization itself and corresponds to the modern idea of combined physical and spiritual development. Working like this helps us set a conscious approach to presenting practical knowledge.
While a number of ethnic cultures may currently seem quite accessible, real and useful interaction with their unique experience is very limited; especially for people living in modern civilizations. Yet through the centuries the affluence of human culture became an alternative way of relating to our inner-selves and to our everyday lives, which makes our lives harmonious and enables us to stay young. It also develops a positive attitude towards our surroundings.
INBI World maintains its high standards of teaching by cooperating closely with leading masters and specialists representing different ethnic schools from all over the world. INBI World Clubs focus on many different traditions that currently exist in Europe; South East Asia, South, Central, and North America; Africa; and Oceania.
INBI World together with Alquimia Travel travel agency arranges educational and research ethnic tours. Their main objective is to explore unique geographical locations and places – the origins of many popular martial arts, dances, and practices of physical and spiritual development. We organize special routes in such countries as China, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, India, and many others, which help participants to immerse completely in the cultural environment of the region and study its’ historical, mythological, and philosophical background.
INBI World publishing house produces many educational books and videotapes with ethnographic films based on the collected research material and by interacting closely with famous masters of different martial arts styles and ethnic practices.
The Founder of INBI World, author Oleg Tcherne, has over a period of thirty years of anthropological research, collated extensive knowledge of diverse philosophies and religions though his meetings with remarkable men and women across a wide horizon of cultures and disciplines.
INBI World consists of the following organizations:
- INBI Video
Produces and distributes ethnic films and educational video-materials;
- ID Press
Publishing house specialized in literature focusing on a theoretical review of INBI World practices;
- Alquimia Travel
Travel agency dedicated to ethnic study tours.
- Alqumia Magazine
Publisher of quarterly magazine dedicated to development of human kind and research of ethnological knowledge of modernity and ancient times
- INBI Matrix
Located in Australia manufactures clothing that meets the current demand for comfortable and environmentally friendly garments. A special type of hemp is used to make this kind of clothing – it has healing powers and contains no narcotic or other substances that might be harmful to a human organism.
INBI World Clubs are represented by the following:
- INBI Matrix Analytical Centre (Australia);
- Headquarters in Moscow and a network of regional clubs in Russia;
- INBI Euroline European HQ (Spain, England, Bulgaria, and Germany);
- INBI Imperial Research Department (China);
- INBI Sudameris Research Group (Argentina, Chile, and Brazil);
Our contact details:
NPO INBI World
Plochshad Borbi 13A/1,
Moscow 127055, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 495 684 4117, 684 4420
People may have different reasons for attending an INBI club. They have different goals and different levels of perception, and they see the world in a different way. Each person has their own idea about one practice or another as an art and as a system of knowledge, and in terms of its specific historical development.
Ethical principles and norms exist in all human groups. Following them not only allows the avoidance of conflicts and misunderstandings, but it also improves the development of the group as well as the qualities of each person in it. The centuries old experience in the development of ethics in the different religious and secular traditions allows the formulation of the following most important aspects of interaction which are recommend to instructors, organizers, and member of INBI clubs.
Principles and norms
- Do not cause harm to any living thing by thought, word, or action.
- Abstain from lying and empty talk.
- Do not discuss or propagate information which has not been tested by time and confirmed by a reliable source.
- Do not steal other people’s time, energy, let alone material things.
- Learn how to control your sexual energy. We should recognize our weaknesses in this sphere, analyze them and liberate ourselves from them.
- Be constantly in awareness, observing the emergence and growth of negative traits like envy, pride, false values, etc.
- Know thyself. This has been the first principle and the first requirement of all ancient Eastern schools. The most important principle in every action is to learn how to learn. The instructor (the organizer) has to pose all requirements first of all to him/herself and to be in a constant process of learning.
- Individualized approach. Readiness to interact with each person. Willingness and availability in explaining the difficult problems of the practice and the principles of building the body.
- Humaneness, responsibility, control. The instructor (organizer) can undertake any action and create any situation in the group relations under the proviso that she/he has full responsibility for his/her actions, controls the outcome of these actions and can monitor the changes in the group, making the necessary corrections in time.
- Respect for personal freedom and space. Each individual attending a group is an independent personality with his/her own history and sphere of interests and has the right to his/her own opinion that needs to be respected.
- Strive for self-awareness in the Infinite Spirit and unification with It. Never place material and pragmatic issues above issues of spiritual and energy development.
The one who pities himself cannot improve himself:
- To remember not to remember. Not to remember to remember.
- Not to be where we should not be. To be there where we should be.
- Not to do what we should not do. To do what we should do.
- Not to look what to do, not to wait to start doing.
- Everything unrealized is, everything realized already is not.
- Starting, do not forget the direction; starting, do not have expectations.
- Not to react at anything. To act.
- Time does not exist, you exist. You measure not time, but yourself.
- Before talking, remain silent.
- Hearing what is said, hear what is not said.
- Respect effort, learn from everything.
- Thinking about life, think about death, thinking about death, think about immortality.
- Development is infinite, movement is eternal, the limit – this is you.
- The one who only tries to start, never will.
- The one who is in a haste achieves nothing.
- The one who is seen by all cannot be clear.
- The one who thinks he is right cannot become better.
- The one who forces oneself will not achieve success.
Without ever finding the Path, he becomes immersed in over-indulgence,
Performs meaningless actions,
Is repulsed by everything that he has
And that is why in this path he will never reach tranquility.